Friday, October 7, 2011

1st Annual Norris Pumpkin Carving Party

Today, my heart will be filled with joy. As, I will be cooking for tomorrow's 1st Annual Norris Pumpkin Carving Party! I am whipping out my culinary skills for my friends and family to feast on tommorrow. On the menu so far, is Chili, Jalapeno Poppers, and for dessert Fall Cupcakes. I am going to have to channel Whitney Miller today (or refer to her cookbook) to add some southern hospitality theme to our shin-dig. Our events in addition to filling our bellies with good food, is a cornhole tourney, and of course pumpkin carving! Happy Fall Y'all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!!! And, the menu sounds YUMMY.

MrsNorris2008 said...

Come join us! We'd love to have you! :)

April said...

I love this...I didn't see the post when you initially posted it. :(

I need to pay more attention!

Love the punkins!